WHO WE ARE?
Sapthagiri Clintrac Private Limited (Sapthagiri Clintrac) is part of GD Group of companies owning business encompassing education, healthcare, Information technology, hospitality, infrastructure, power and mining.
Sapthagiri Clintrac founded in 2011 is a privately owned Clinical Research Services company with its business office in Bangalore, India. We provide a wide range of services, primarily in the areas of Clinical trials and CT-Bioavailability & Bioequivalence studies and early & late phase clinical development. Our service offerings support to Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Device companies significantly enhances their R & D objectives.
Sapthagiri Clintrac is committed to Quality Clinical Research and is strategically located in the premises of 1000-bedded Super specialty Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore-560 090 . Sapthagiri Clintrac works with companies across India for conducting Clinical trials and PK|PD studies involving Pharmaceutical, Biological, and Medical Device products.
Sapthagiri Clintrac works towards Medical Transcription Services with its business office in Bangalore, India. We are leading provider of high quality and cost-effective medical transcription services. Clintrac committed to Produce quality transcription and reduce turnaround time. Sapthagiri Clintrac consistently delivers medical transcription services with minimal to zero errors, fast turnaround time and exceptional customer services.
Services Provided by SAPTHAGIRI CLINTRAC
- Best in class Infrastructure, in house network of GCP trained physicians /Investigators & patient access
- Experienced and well trained Technical team
- Clintrac attached with 1000 Beded multi specialty and super specialty Hospital facility access to large diversity of patient population
- Clintrac established under Sapthagiri Institute of medical Sciences and Research centre with research background and to access therapeutic expert investigators
- Approach to Institutional ethics Committee registered with Drug controller general of India(DCGI) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Our site Sapthagiri Hospital is registered under WHO: D&B D-U-N-S Number 87-235-2736 and with GDUFA Self Identification FEI: 3012275212
- Access to well equipped Medical College and Hospital Research laboratory –ISO certified.
- Sound Business Acumen with Financial strength
- Network of experienced Physicians, Coordinators and study nurses. GCP trained Investigators & Site team
- With DCGI:ECR/583/Inst/KA/2014
- FDA(OHRP): IRB00010606
- USFDA Registration : D&B D-U-N-S number:87-235-2736
- Sapthagiri clintrac is certified under ISO : 2009-2015
Our in-house experts and professionals have worked on various therapeutic areas including but not limited to oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular etc. In depth knowledge coupled with experience in all key therapeutic areas enables our team to align resources to the client’s study objective.