WHO WE ARE?Sapthagiri Clintrac Private Limited is a part of GD Group of Companies owning business encompassing education, healthcare, information technology, hospitality, infrastructure, power and mining. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd founded in 2011 is a privately owned Clinical Research Services, Medical Transcription Services, Medical Scribing Company with its business office in Bangalore, India. We provide a wide range of services primarily in the areas of Clinical trials and CT-Bioavailability & Bioequivalence Studies and early & late phase clinical development. Our service offerings support Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Device companies significantly enhances their R & D objectives. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd is committed to Quality Clinical Research and is strategically located in the premises of 1000-bedded Super-Specialty Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Bangalore 560090. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd works with companies across India for conducting Clinical trials and PK|PD studies involving Pharmaceutical, Biological, and Medical Device products. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd works towards Medical Transcription Services and Medical Scribe Services with its business office in Bangalore, India. We are leading provider of high quality and cost-effective Clinical Documentation Services. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd committed to produce quality healthcare document and reduce turnaround time. Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd consistently delivers healthcare documentation services with minimal to zero errors, fast turnaround time and exceptional customer services.
Services Provided by SAPTHAGIRI CLINTRAC
Our Key Strengths
Our registrations & Certifications
- Best in class Infrastructure, in house network of GCP trained physicians /Investigators & patient access
- Experienced and well trained Technical team
- Clintrac attached with 1000 Beded multi specialty and super specialty Hospital facility access to large diversity of patient population
- Clintrac established under Sapthagiri Institute of medical Sciences and Research centre with research background and to access therapeutic expert investigators
- Approach to Institutional ethics Committee registered with Drug controller general of India(DCGI) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Our site Sapthagiri Hospital is registered under WHO: D&B D-U-N-S Number 87-235-2736 and with GDUFA Self Identification FEI: 3012275212
- Access to well equipped Medical College and Hospital Research laboratory –ISO certified.
- Sound Business Acumen with Financial strength
- Network of experienced Physicians, Coordinators and study nurses. GCP trained Investigators & Site team
- With DCGI:ECR/583/Inst/KA/2014
- FDA(OHRP): IRB00010606
- NABL Approved
- USFDA Registration : D&B D-U-N-S number:87-235-2736
- Sapthagiri clintrac is certified under ISO : 2009-2015
Our in-house experts and professionals have worked on various therapeutic areas including but not limited to oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular etc. In depth knowledge coupled with experience in all key therapeutic areas enables our team to align resources to the client’s study objective.