web link Quality Policy
Great Homework Help Peels are here for you! We are ready to offer you professional writers who will do their best to help you with creating a perfect PhD 100% FOCUSED ON ERROR FREE TRANSCRIPTION
Sapthagiri Clintrac is the pioneer and undisputed leader in providing office based and home-based medical transcription career opportunities since 2011. More than 200 employees and associates have built their medical transcription careers through Sapthagiri Clintrac Pvt Ltd.
We are perfectionists, unashamedly and meticulously so, because we know we have a critical role to play in the management of our customer’s patients. As a result, we have three fundamental service cornerstones dedicated to ensuring that the work we do is right every time, and place quality assurance and security at the heart of what we do.
Sapthagiri Clintrac has long been recognized as the leading healthcare documentation company, consistently by its clients and hospitals. We have worked with several US and UK clients and still continue to be on the top of error free and quality documentation.
We have hands-on experience and expertise in conducting clinical trials across multiple therapeutic areas including device trials working with Indian and Global Sponsors:
- Providing timely, accurate, secure and quality clinical data to our clients
- Always work towards to the utmost satisfaction of our clients.
- To provide knowledge-based technological services to satisfy the needs of client and the industry
- To pursue global standards of excellence in all our endeavours namely clinical research, and consultancy and to remain accountable in our core and support functions, through processes of self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Through a concerted effort, we intend to emerge as the leaders in our field.
- To ensure that quality is not just another goal, but a basic strategy for survival and growth
At Sapthagiri Clintrac, we have a Quality Assurance (QA) team which reports to the top management and independently audits Clinical, Bioanalytical, PK & Statistical activities, to ensure compliance to Protocol, SOPs, GCP, GLP and other applicable regulatory requirements. Our QA team ensures the adaptation and implementation of the best-in-industry practices and processes in line with the regulatory requirements.
Our QA team ensures constant updating of processes, procedures to any changes in the regulatory guidelines
The audit team carries out in-process & retrospective study audits and periodic vendor audits. The team also assesses and responds to regulatory queries post submission to the authorities. It assures conformity to Sponsor and regulatory requirements, while maintaining a high cadre of transparency and communication.
- Coordinating all regulatory inspections and applicable Sponsor qualification audits
- Controlling revisions of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and applicable forms
- Document Management
- Implementation of Quality Management Systems
- Report /Dossier submission in E3 and eCTD formats
- Conducting internal audits
- Study Audits for protocol, GCP, GLP and SOP compliance
- Consistently meeting the Sponsor’s expectations for quality of project
- Site Audits
- Periodic Training of staff
- Systems / Process Audits
- Vendor Audits
- Document Audits (Protocol, Clinical Study Reports & essential Clinical Trial documents) and Data base audits
- Archival Management